Greetings & Salutations Dear Readers!
Welcome to my *NEW* Friday series! Each week I’ll be featuring 10 Nonfiction Books with a common theme or subgenre. The first genre is MEMOIR and I’m excited to highlight these ten inspiring titles.
- Who Is Wellness For? An Examination of Wellness Culture and Who It Leaves Behind by Fariha Roisin – on sale 6/14/22
- Burn the Page: A True Story of Torching Doubts, Blazing Trails, and Igniting Change by Danica Roem – on sale 4/26/22
- Soundings: Journeys in the Company of Whales: A Memoir by Doreen Cunningham – on sale 7/12/22
- Home Work: A Memoir of My Hollywood Years by Emma Walton Hamilton and Julie Andrews – on sale 10/15/19
- Beautiful Country: A Memoir by Qian Julie Wang – on sale 9/7/21
- Uncultured: A Memoir by Daniella Mestyanek Young – on sale 9/20/22
- This Is Not a Pity Memoir by Abi Morgan – on sale 6/7/22
- Ivy Lodge: A Memoir of Translation and Discovery by Linda Murphy Marshall – on sale 7/12/22
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins – on sale 10/11/18
- Bookends: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and Literature by Zibby Owens on sale 7/1/22
Want to buy or preorder any of the books I’ve mentioned? Click here to shop this list at Bookshop.org and support local bookstores.
Did you enjoy this post? Please take a few seconds and click to retweet! [bctt tweet=”Top Ten Nonfiction Books of the Week – Memoir #theOCBookGirl”]
Let’s be friends!
The OC BookGirl is on Instagram, Twitter, StoryGraph, & Facebook. Shop my shelves on PangoBooks!
Thank you for supporting this blog and the books I recommend! This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. I may have received a book for free in exchange for my honest review, however, all opinions are my own.
If you want to purchase any books I’ve mentioned, please search my online bookstore: BookShop.org
Yay! I need NF ideas!
Comments are closed.