Welcome Back, Readers!
Why is getting rid of books so hard? We got some lovely new “grown up” bookcases and it’s meant I’ve had to be ruthless in deciding which books I’m keeping!
Right now my TBR book cart has 87 “backlist” books and it’s appalling! These don’t include hard covers or nonfiction or ebooks. That’s a whole other animal!
Here are 21 for ’21 I’m committed to read this year. Do you see any I should prioritize? Or any I should skip? Let’s discuss in the comments!
- The Beautiful Strangers (2019)
- Becoming The Talbot Sisters (2018)
- Clover Blue (2019)
- Everything We Keep (2016)
- The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell (2018)
- The Friend Zone (2019)
- The Hope Chest (2017)
- Limelight (2018)
- The Lost Vintage (2018)
- The Matchmakers of Minnow Bay (2016)
- The Ones We Choose (2018)
- The Perfume Collector (2013)
- She’s Come Undone (1998) ⇐ wow!
- The Simple Wild (2018)
- Slightly South of Simple (2017)
- These Shallow Graves (2015)
- The Storytellers Secret (2018)
- This is How It Always Is (2018)
- Tin Man (2017)
- When Crickets Cry (2006)
- The Year of Magical Thinking (2007)
If you want to purchase any books I’ve mentioned, please search my online bookstore ⇒: BookShop.org (Find and support your local bookstore using this link.)
Did you enjoy this post? Please take a few seconds and click to retweet! [bctt tweet=”21 Backlist Titles on my TBR for 2021 #backlist-reads #theOCBookGirl”]
Thank you for supporting this blog and the books I recommend! This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. I may have received a book for free in exchange for my honest review, however, all opinions are my own.