Every time a favorite author has a new book out, I try my darnedest to get my grabby hands on a copy. Whether from Netgalley, Goodreads, Instagram contest or giveaway I must get this book. If I really can’t wait, I’ve been known to order online from Book Depository just to get a book that releases first in the UK!
Here are the FIVE books I’m currently 🤩obsessed🤩 with:
- The Love Letter, Lucinda Riley (11/1)
- The Wartime Sisters, Lynda Loigman (1/22/19)
- Dark Sacred Night, Michael Connelly (10/30)
- Pieces of Her, Karin Slaughter (8/21)
- Tear Me Apart, J. T. Ellison (8/28)
So…if anyone knows anyone?! #bookswap? Fun snail mail?