I was tagged by Lori’s Bookshelf Reads for the UBA 2018.
Thanks for tagging me Lori! I do enjoy reading these posts, always interesting to read about other booksters!
￼⭐️Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
￼ ⭐️Answer their questions
￼ ⭐️Share some love with the blogging community by nominating 5-10 people
￼⭐️Ask three questions for your nominees
Which 3-6 book characters are in your harem? You can’t choose any from the same books/series.
Harem? Let’s call it a squad! These are the characters I want on my squad!
- Benji from Beartown (Fredrik Backman)for his passion and loyalty
- Harry Bosch (Michael Connelly series) for his gritty determination and no BS attitude
- Alexander from The Bronze Horseman (Paullina Simons) for his table making skills (heh heh)
- Lt. Taylor Jackson (J. T. Ellison series) because she’s a badass cop who won’t put up with anyone’s crap
- Eve Gardner from The Alice Network (Kate Quinn) because she was a spy – so she has mad skills.
How often do you blog?
I try to blog at least five times per week.
Favorite genre that you love to read?
Chick Lit/Contemporary Fiction/Relationship Drama
What is a favorite Bookish quote?
Which book character would you want to be?
If you could live in a book, what setting from what book?
OR, just answer my three questions in the comments! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻