WELCOME TO A NEW DECADE! I’m linking up today with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday post. Details on how to participate are at the bottom!
January 7: Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020
There are many, many books I’m looking forward to. Here are my top ten!
- The God Game by Danny Tobey – 1/7/20
- Followers by Megan Angelo – 1/14/20
- A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler 2/4/20
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica – 2/18/20
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano – 2/20/20
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Henricks – 3/3/20
- The Glass Hotel by Emily St.John Mandel – 3/24/20
- Pretty Things by Janelle Brown – 4/21/20
- Feels Like Falling by Kristy Woodson Harvey – 4/28/20
- The First Emma by Camile DiMaio – 5/5/20
What’s on your TBR for the first half of the year?
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
January 14: Bookish Discoveries I Made In 2019 (these could be books, authors, blogs, websites, apps, products, etc.)
January 21: The Ten Most Recent Additions to My Bookshelf
January 28: Book Cover Freebie (choose what kind(s) of covers you want to talk about: prettiest, most unique, most misleading, weirdest, most memorable, creepiest, ugliest, etc.)
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. Thank you for supporting this blog and the books I recommend! I may have received a book for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.