January 15, 2019
2018 was a BIG reading year for me! I read more than ever and was introduced to many new authors through social media and now…the blogging community!
Here are TEN that really stood out for me. (Links to my reviews).
1. Christina Dodd | It Happened To Jessica
2. Sarah Morgan| The Christmas Sisters
3. Renee Carlino | Swear On This Life
4. A. J. Pearce | Dear Mrs. Bird
5. Lisa Patton | Rush
6. Kristan Higgins | Good Luck With That
7. Hester Fox | The Witch of Willow Hall
8. Angie Thomas | The Hate U Give
9. Abbi Waxman | Other People’s Houses
10. Lauri Taylor | An Accidental Truth
QOTD: I see an unintentional disparity here – all these authors are females! I think I need some recommendations… Tell me your favorite male author !
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.