Jan 22, 2019
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is all about the hot books you had to have…and still haven’t read! I’m trying to be better balanced and read more of the books I own. There was a challenge going around where you had to count your unread books… I’m curious how many I have…but like a boyfriend’s exes – best not to think about the actual number! 😆
Here’s ten 🔟 books I really really really wanted to read last year!
1. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
…the smart, warm, and uplifting story of an out-of-the-ordinary heroine.
2. Sadie by Courtney Summers
…a taut, suspenseful book about abuse and power.
3. Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
…a nature-infused romance with a killer twist.
4. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
…a fiendishly smart cat-and-mouse thriller.
5. After Anna by Lisa Scottoline
…riveting and disquieting, After Anna is a groundbreaking domestic thriller.
6. Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
…this is a powerful, gut-wrenching tale that is hard to shake off.
7. The Man She Married by Cathy Lamb
…great mystery mixed with hope.
8. When The Lights Go Out by Mary Kubica
…creepy and oh so clever with a twist I never saw coming.
9. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
…sweet, sexy and unpredictable.
10. Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton
…a sweeping love story and tale of courage that spans generations.
QOTD: Have you read any on my list? Which one should I read next?
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.