HAPPY TUESDAY! I’m linking up today with That Artsy Reader Girl for another fun Top Ten Tuesday post. Details on how to join in are at the bottom!
February 4: Books On My TBR I Predict Will Be 5-Star Reads
February 11: Love Freebie
February 18: The Last Ten Books That Gave Me a Book Hangover
February 25: Characters I’d Follow On Social Media
There are so many great books coming out, how do you possibly narrow it down? I hope I’m not jinxing myself, but here are ten upcoming titles I have high hopes for! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
- The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd (Bookshop Link)
- Feels Like Falling by Kristy Woodson Harvey (Bookshop Link)
- He Started It by Samantha Downing (Bookshop Link)
- The First Emma by Camille DiMaio (Bookshop Link)
- The Sun Sister by Lucinda Riley (Bookshop Link)
- The Jane Austen Society by Natalie Jenner (Bookshop Link)
- It Started With A Secret by Jill Mansell (Bookshop Link)
- The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles (Bookshop Link)
- Always the Last to Know by Kristan Higgins (Bookshop Link)
- The Night Swim by Megan Goldin (Bookshop Link)
Support local bookstores! Shop online with Bookshop.
“Bookshop.org hopes to play Rebel Alliance to Amazon’s Empire”
— Chicago Tribune
“An Indie Alternative to Amazon”
— Poets & Writers
Did you enjoy this post? Please take a few seconds and click to retweet! Top Ten Tuesday| 5 Star Predictions On My TBR #toptentuesday #link #orangecountyreads Click To Tweet
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. Thank you for supporting this blog and the books I recommend! I may have received a book for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.