Villains – unredeemable a**holes, unforgivable, cold and cruel. Here are a few of the worst!
- Professor Moriarty – Sherlock Holmes
- Hannibal Lechter – The Silence of The Lambs, Thomas Harris
- Annie Wilkes – Misery, Stephen King
- Paul Strom – Best Day Ever, Kaira Rouda
- Robert Bakus – The Poet, Michael Connelly
- Neil Sorrento – Ready Player One
- August (Marlena’s husband) Water for Elephants
- The White Witch – The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
- Professor Umbridge and
- Bellatrix Lestrange- Harry Potter
This list was surprisingly difficult! It took me forever to come up with 10!
Who are *your* worst/favorite villains in literature?
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.