Greetings & Salutations Dear Readers!
Welcome to my *NEW* Friday series! Each week I’ll be featuring 10 Nonfiction Books with a common theme or subgenre. This week I’m featuring ten titles on DOGS.
Now before the cat lovers @ me, I must emphasize that I am pro-dog, not anti-cat!
- Some of the best characteristics are that dogs are more trainable, use the bathroom outside, can protect you, and may promote a more active lifestyle.
- The term “man’s best friend” exists for a good reason. Dogs have been domesticated for at least 30,000 years or more. Dogs have been the faithful companions and loyal helpers of the human race throughout history. The bond between humans and dogs is unmistakable.
- Cats seem to know that they were once worshiped as gods. Maybe they resent the fact those days have ended? They might still be holding it against us.
Here are 10 recent titles about DOGS!
- Max the Miracle Dog: The Heart-Warming Tale of a Life-Saving Friendship by Kerry Irving pub January 5, 2021
- Second Chances: A Marine, His Dog, and Finding Redemption by Craig Grossi pub April 13, 2021
- Pawprints On Our Hearts: How A Few Incredible Dogs Changed One Life Forever by Kerk Murray pub August 5, 2021
- The Forever Dog: Surprising New Science to Help Your Canine Live Younger, Healthier, and Longer by Rodney Habib and Karen Shaw Becker pub October 12, 2021
- One of the Family: Why a Dog Called Maxwell Changed My Life by Nicky Campbell pub December 28, 2021
- When Harry Met Minnie: A True Story of Love & Friendship by Martha Teichner pub February 2, 2022
- Kat the Dog: The Remarkable Tale of a Rescued Spanish Water Dog by Alyson Sheldrake pub April 30, 2022
- Loving Edie: How a Dog Afraid of Everything Taught Me to Be Brave by Meredith May pub April 19, 2022
- Piglet: The Unexpected Story of a Deaf, Blind, Pink Puppy and His Family by Melissa Shapiro pub June 7, 2022
- What Is a Dog?: A Memoir by Chloe Shaw pub July 5, 2022
Want to order any of the books I’ve mentioned? Click here to shop at Bookshop.org!
Did you enjoy this post? Please take a few seconds and click to retweet! Top 10 Nonfiction Books of the Week – DOGS #theOCBookGirl Click To Tweet
Let’s be friends!
Thank you for supporting this blog and the books I recommend! This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. I may have received a book for free in exchange for my honest review, however, all opinions are my own.
If you want to purchase any books I’ve mentioned, please search my online bookstore: BookShop.org