Greetings & Salutations Dear Readers!
Welcome to my *NEW* weekly series! Each week I’ll be featuring 10 Nonfiction Books with a common theme or subgenre. This week I’m featuring 10 new/upcoming titles all about Actors and Celebrities.
These five women and five men are some of the most famous faces in the movie industry and each one has succeeded despite challenges.
I absolutely loved the Molly Shannon memoir – it will make my Top 10 of 2022 for sure. I’ve also heard rave reviews about the Viola Davis memoir from everyone!
Can you guess which one(s)I already preordered?
- Hello, Molly!: A Memoir by Molly Shannon – on sale 4/12/22
- Finding Me: A Memoir by Viola Davis – on sale 4/26/22
- We Were Dreamers: An Immigrant Superhero Origin Story by Simu Liu – on sale 5/17/22
- Making a Scene by Constance Wu – on sale 10/4/22
- The Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Man: A Memoir by Paul Newman – on sale 10/18/22
- Madly, Deeply: The Diaries of Alan Rickman by Alan Rickman – on sale 10/18/22
- Waxing on: The Karate Kid and Me by Ralph Macchio – on sale 10/18/22
- Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing: A Memoir by Matthew Perry – on sale 11/1/22
- Dying of Politeness by Geena Davis – on sale 11/1/22
- Have I Told You This Already?: Stories I Don’t Want to Forget to Remember by Lauren Graham – on sale 11/15/22
Want to order any of the books I’ve mentioned here? Click here to shop this list at Bookshop.org!
Did you enjoy this post? Please take a few seconds and click to retweet! Top 10 Nonfiction Books of the Week – Actors and Celebrities #theOCBookGirl Click To Tweet
Let’s be friends!
Thank you for supporting this blog and the books I recommend! This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. I may have received a book for free in exchange for my honest review, however, all opinions are my own.
If you want to purchase any books I’ve mentioned, please search my online bookstore: BookShop.org