What? I’ve been nominated for a new blogger award! Liebster means “dearest, sweetest, nicest and kind” and it’s a great way to promote and recognize fellow bloggers. What fun!
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you for the award
- Answer the questions they gave you
- Give 11 fun facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award
- Give them 11 questions to answers
The CAROLINA questions:
- Q. What do you love most about blogging? A. It combines all my favorite things, creative writing, books, community and iPhone photography.
- Q. How old is your blog? A. May 2018!
- Q. What is your least favorite genre? A. Horror
- Q. What is your favorite trope? A. Unrequited love. Opposites attract. Gruff older character is changed by precocious kid.
- Q. What’s one thing you always wanted to do but have never had the chance to? A. Work in a bookstore
- Q. What is your dream job? A. Own a bookstore/coffeehouse/community garden.
- Q. How old were you when you found out that you love to read? A. Probably around age 8.
- Q. What was your first favorite book? A. The Singing Tree by Kate Serady is one I loved as a child.
- Q. Tell me three things that best describe you! A. Loyal. Organized. Friendly.
- Q. How do you choose your next read? A. Mood Reader here. I love to make goals but I always reserve the right to change my mind.
- Q. Tell me your unpopular opinion, could be about anything! A. Good question. Let’s see. I don’t like pizza 🍕 and I think Taylor Swift is overrated!
11 Fun Facts About Me
- I can (and do) drink coffee ☕️ all day, even late at night.
- I’m a very sound sleeper 💤 .
- Butterflies 🦋 are my spirit animal.
- We played Earth, Wind & Fire “September” at our wedding 🎩 , September 2001.
- I use my bullet journal 📓 every day. (I have a problem with pens and stickers and washi tape)
- I always put salt on my cantaloupe 🍈
- I adore a good pun. Did you hear about when the future, the present and the past walked into a bar? Things got a little tense 😬
- I make crazy good Jell-O shots and a mean rum cake 🍰.
- My parents have been married over 50 years!
- I have freckles and fair skin.
- I massively broke my ankle in an awkward underaged tequila incident.
Alrighty, here’s my 11 questions for my bookish friends!
- What fictional place would you want to visit?
- What chore do you hate doing?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
- What song is the current soundtrack to your life?
- What was the last amazing meal you’ve had?
- What’s the last thing you learned how to do?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Who is your favorite author from your childhood?
- How would people describe you?
- Ebooks or physical books?
I nominate the following awesome bloggers, (no pressure though) and anyone else who wants to play.
+ Jess at The Green Eyed Reader
+ Jennifer at Well Read Traveler
+ Vanessa at The Belletristic Brain
+Jennifer at Tar Heel Reader
+Susan at Susan Loves Books
+ ALL you book people! Feel free to play along in your own post, add your answers and keep it going!
Thanks for reading! Graphics thanks to Bitmoji ✅